Dr. Charles R. Young
- Past Associate professor at the Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine
- Associate professor at the Michigan State Medical School
- Co-Director of Clinical instruction at Botsford/Beaumont Hospital
- Past editorial staff member- Podiatry Management Magazine
- Author of a text entitled “Making Your Practice Grow”- 1984 by Bracey Publishing Company
- Author of numerous articles in various professional journals
- Has been interviewed on numerous occasions on Detroit’s WWJ radio and local television channels- 2, 4, and 7.
- Has given numerous speaker presentations at local, state, and national conventions
- Wrote and produced a six CD series on Practice Growth that was purchased and distributed nationally by a major pharmaceutical Company
Download your free copy of my SPECIAL REPORT: Attracting More New Patients to Your Practice. Discover how certain marketing gems can effectively and quickly increase your new patient volume.
New Patient Growth Program
(How to Attract, Retain, and Reactivate Patients)
- Attract more new patients to your practice
- Create new consistent referral sources
- Get professional exposure to large numbers of people on a 24/7 basis
- Access time-tested, low-cost, easy-to-use, pre-written letters that will generate a flow of new patients
- Implement powerful marketing strategies to produce rapid, positive results
Avoid a lot of wasted time and costly mistakes by using my onsite blueprint plan entitled, “The New Patient Growth Program.” It is filled with the nuts and bolts for increasing new patient traffic to your practice with proven marketing tips designed to increase your productivity.
Attracting New Patients to Your Practice Starts Now!
My name is Charles R. Young and I want to personally welcome you to my website: DynamicPracticeGrowth.com
As a practicing podiatrist with 45 years of experience, I have developed, borrowed, and shared a vast amount of marketing knowledge that can effectively cause new patient growth. This website is specifically designed to accomplish the following:
- How to make your practice more competitive with fellow practitioners for the attention of potential new patients
- How to make your practice a virtual magnet for available new patients
- How to utilize powerful, cost-effective, pre-written communications that will produce an immediate new patient flow
- How to implement time-tested, professionally tasteful marketing strategies that will continue to work into the future of your practice
- And much, much more.
If this is your first time visiting this website, then I recommend that you download your free copy of SPECIAL REPORT: Attracting More New Patients to Your Practice.This download will share with you the three most powerful tools utilized to bring new patients to your office.
New patient growth, sustained referral activity, and increased practice productivity are on-going challenges to most any healthcare office. Dr. Young’s program of creative strategies and innovative ideas have proven to be easily implemented, highly successful, and consistently repeatable. I give his practice program a thumbs-up five-star rating and highly recommend it!James B. Bragman
Dr. Young’s marketing strategies have been highlysuccessful in increasing the new patient volume at our office. His ideas are fresh, professional, and easy to implement. The best benefit of all is that his program continues to deliver favorable results with each new day.Jennifer Zubke
Special Notice: To All Healthcare Providers
An important point to keep in mind is that the concepts and content expressed in this marketing program apply to any healthcare profession. Although these letters are using the profession of podiatry as its template format, a simple word change can make it applicable to another healthcare field. The point being that this program involves an effective marketing system that will produce similar results with any of the healthcare professions. As a matter of fact, years ago when I first started to learn about the potential benefits of healthcare marketing, a good deal of my acquired knowledge came from dentistry and general practice/internal medicine physicians. I know now that many of those healthcare providers were pioneers in the area of innovative marketing and I am most grateful for having met them.